I am a hard working, motivated, and extremely organized professional with excellent communication skills and a strong understanding of Web markup and programming languages, content management systems, Web standards, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, usability, accessibility, design theory, and Internet marketing.
- MVC Architecture
- Website Analytics
- Email Marketing
- User Interface Design
- Web Standards
- Browser Compatibility
- Mobile Development
- Hand Coding
- HTML/Text Editors
- FTP Software
- Version Control
- Microsoft Office
Erwin Penland | Greenville, SC | April 2012 - Present
- Implement and maintain a variety of ExpressionEngine websites and troubleshoot existing ExpressionEngine installations.
- Develop CodeIgniter sites using provided HTML/CSS markup.
- Collaborate wtih User Experience and Creative teams to build small to large-scale web sites, applications, and other cutting edge digital solutions.
BI-LO, LLC | Greenville, SC | March 2011 – April 2012
- Designed and developed responsive corporate employee phone directory.
- Built dynamic web-based internal applications using HTML, CSS, PHP, and AJAX.
- Hand code HTML5/CSS3/AJAX/PHP templates from PSD files for use with ExpressionEngine.
- Developed style sheets for mobile site.
Front End Web Developer
NetBiz, Inc. | Tualatin, OR | October 2009 – October 2010
- Hand coded HTML/CSS templates from PSD files for use with a proprietary CMS.
- Updated and customized existing client websites.
- Partnered with back-end development team to code user interfaces for web-based applications.
- Learned coding language or technology needed to create or customize any web-based product.
LightPath Technologies, Inc. | Orlando, FL | July 2006 – July 2009
- Designed, developed and maintained the corporate website.
- Created a relational product search engine using PHP, MySQL, and AJAX.
- Monitored website performance through Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Optimized website for all applicable browsers and operating systems.
- Designed product catalog using Adobe InDesign and Illustrator.
University of Central Florida | Orlando, FL | August 2008
Bachelors Degree in Digital Media